Thursday, February 7, 2013

Kill Me I'm an Artist

Kill Me I'm an Artist
People turn on their TV for information and what do they get? Manipulation. As a Salvation Army 'inmate' with no criminal record, am I out of line for pointing out that some 'respectable', well dressed people are criminals? Conrad Black was a well dressed and respectable media baron, wasn't he? I suppose you think he's the only one that belonged in jail. But how rude of me. I guess I deserved to walk the streets for years and take all those dirty looks from strangers after I tried to warn you all of this years ago and you told me to fuck off. Since then I'm glad I didn't get beat up for smiling at that little girl in her bathing suit. Good thing I didn't wink. Did Tina Fey pay a little girl to whistle at me? Must be nice to have my money. She's the one who told you that I 'sock' for so many years, right? That was so funny. Dostoyevsky said that children heal the soul. My soul could use some healing after your brutality, so make sure to keep the children away from me because some non-musician on TV thinks he's funnier than I am for stealing my blog. And does it trouble you now to see me in this desperate state? Why not turn on the TV or the radio and take your mind off of it? Is there a new band out? Great! I wonder who wrote their songs. Is there a hilarious new comedy on TV? Any forklift gags in it? I don't remember training Amy Pohler on the forklift, myself. God, you people have made my life hard. I don't know how an honest artist is supposed to survive the fans of so many lying, cheating sons of bitches. And I'd be surprised if any good at all can come out of the outrageously crooked entertainment business.

I'm going to remove Preteen Queen from the web today. It can't be enjoyed by people who are too dumb to get the joke. Maybe you like it, but you're forgetting how stupid your television heroes are and how much influence they have on your life.

Oh, I almost forgot. Sorry. I'm really sorry. I won't ever do it again.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment