Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Power of Torment

The Power of Torment
No luck escaping my problems with Dostoyevsky. Right away I must read a conversation on the power of torment.

It's becoming increasingly harder to control my emotions in this situation. It's bad enough that I have been left without money, but I must cope with all of this dreadful feedback.

I don't care how much the television presents itself to you as being on my side, the television resents me. Their trusted shows and performers were disgraced over my online work. If you're wondering why they leave me unpaid, it's probably because it makes me look bad. And there are a lot of so called fans of my work who are quite quick to reject me if they think I will not be rich.

They think I missed out on the celebrations with them and Jay and Jon and Tina and the band. Poor me. The television made fools out of them, but the television wants to pin it all on me for innocently posting my own work on the internet.

The television dictates their every thought and action. Why aren't we celebrating the victory of truth over lies? Because television is too embarassed to be on the losing side. And they still want to make losers out of everyone who trusts them, instead of owning up to a horrible blunder, apologizing, and above all, compensating their victim. What's that? You already celebrated this victory? Where was I? You were only celebrating the continued impoverishment, marginalization, and unjust punishment of an innocent artist.

The television wants you to think of me as some kind of sacrificial lamb. But I am not their only target. You and your children are targets. The television made song stealing scum and plagiarizing jerks look like heroes to your children for God knows how many years. And now it wants to make the rightful owner of that work look like the bad guy. This can only ultimately cause you more harm.

I think of my true fans as people who boycott commercial television and radio on my behalf. What's love without sacrifice? These kind of people are the only ones I would want to party with. If anyone is doing this right now, I hope I will be able to reward them for it at some future point.

Until then, the only one I trust is Dostoyevsky. Back to my reading. I'll try to think of something funny to make you feel good as I wait in agony.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment