Sunday, February 3, 2013

Working Too Hard

Working Too Hard
I'm a little worried about the TV and radio fans. I know that they are often exhausted from their labours at the end of the workday, which deprives them of the energy they need to critically analyze the information they get from their TV's and radios. When I hear things like 'They made you famous by stealing your work,' I worry for them. It's up to me to explain that 'they' wouldn't have had any work to steal if I hadn't busted my ass to produce it all. A lot of overworked people won't take that extra step to figure it out for themselves. They just automatically believe what they are told.

I'm sorry if making this point insults the intelligence of some of my readers. I didn't leave this rebuttal up the last time, but I guess I will be forced to this time. Pity. It's not the slightest bit humorous.

Lies are dangerous, especially coming from someone you trust. Lies fail to provide ultimate answers and tend to lead a body straight off the edge of a cliff. And when a trusted public figure has been caught in a lie they should never be heard from again, if only out of respect for the innocent victims. To spend years afterwards debating over the crime as though such a monster had some valid position to defend is pure sadism in my books. Yes, and the television ripped me off. So why don't you check the television to see what it has to say about it?
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment