Sunday, February 3, 2013

Take It Down

Take It Down
I don't care much for those videos of me singing in the Backstage Lounge anymore. That was back when everyone had me thinking that I was no good. I often sang in my low register, not nearly as impressive as when I belt it out. But I guess there are still people who need to try to make me look ordinary. And they are pining for the days when crooks ruled the airwaves with my songs and I was everyone's favourite target. (To hear the contrast between my low voice and my high voice, listen to the live video Sad Anger from start to finish.)

I never wanted to share my performance of Without You. There was only one copy of that video. [Allegations against a person with known access to my old computer, who may have a criminal motive to defame me.]

I can perform my good songs now. But it isn't safe to take the stage until all the creeps who stole my work are safely out of the way. If you're a fan, I hope you're patient. There seems to be no end to them.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment