Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Common Complacence/Farmers

Common Complacence/Farmers
Good evening. And welcome to Common Complacence. I'm your host, Jack Upshot.

Well, everyone is agreed that the unemployed are on their own, but is this enough? They're not the only ones that clutter our world with their hard luck stories. What about farmers? Always whining about not having enough when they sit in comfortable farmhouses on huge ranches complete with animals and barns. Who are they trying to kid? I wish I had a million dollars to feed my cattle. I can't even afford plant food for my cactus. And it's not like we'll starve without them. We can always eat petroleum. I say not caring about agricultural issues is just good common sense.

Join me next week for a discussion on symphony orchestras. Until then, I'm Jack Upshot. Good night.
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2013. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment