Monday, January 7, 2013

Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous
The business does not voluntarily offer large sums of money to ANYONE. If I want my money, I must take legal action for it. I have not done so yet.

A lesbian saved my life. If a lesbian saved your life, you'd like lesbians, too.

I won't perform again until I have made some sort of business arrangement to settle the matter of all my stolen work. Even then, it will only happen if I see that the public are interested in such an event. I do not wish to perform again unless it is a respectable gig for a sizable crowd. If anyone wants to take that as an excuse to make me suffer until it happens, I understand. You're sadistic.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2013. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment